Welcome to How Did We Serve You! We are giving away an iPad, Xbox, PSN, or other fabulous gear every 2 weeks starting April 29, 2017! No crazy impossible odds. Just fill out a valid short survey and you're entered to win. You can enter as many times as you like as long as it follows the rules below. If you live in the USA and buy things from local businesses then you qualify.
If you have ever shopped at McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Dunkin' Donuts, Walgreens, Home Depot, etc. you may have noticed at the bottom of your receipt that you were asked to visit a website and take a short survey for which they would in return give you a discount on your next purchase, something for free, or a chance to win something. The only companies that use a service like this are very large companies because the service is too expensive for a small company to employ.
How Did We Serve You?, Inc. provides an infinitely better service designed for small businesses. This is where you come in. Your survey will be a sample for our staff to show smaller businesses what we can do for them. Please fill out the survey accurately and honestly. In addition to a chance to win a prize, if your survey results in a sale for us, you will receive $25. It's that simple; you don't have to do anything else. The odds of winning something are very high and basedsolely on the number of valid entries received..
The survey is short and simple but requires a couple of things. You will be asked to provide your valid email address. We will not sell your address. We will not try to contact you with SPAM. It's only so we can contact you if you have a prize due you.
Current Prizes: (Your choice of)
New Microsoft Xbox One (ARV $299)
New Sony Playstation 4 (ARV $299)
New Apple iPad Generation 4 (ARV $299)
$200 Visa Gift Card
Here are the rules for the survey:
1) You must be in the United States and at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 please ask your parent or guardian for permission to use their contact information.
2) Your survey cannot be for large companies like McDonald's or other national chains that already use a similar service. We are looking for smaller, local restaurants, salons, automotive, etc. businesses that might have 1 or more locations but are not huge national chains.
3) Your survey must be honest. You must have really been a customer within the past 30 days at that business.
4) The name and location of the business must be accurate. You may want to Google the business to make sure you have the information accurately.
5) You may not fill out a survey for the same location more than once in a 30 day period.
6) Winning entries will be contacted via the email address provided in the submitted survey. If the email address is invalid, the prize will be given to someone else.
That's it. The survey is not long. As long as the information you provide fits the rules you will be welcome to fill out as many surveys as you like, each one gives you more chances to win cash and prizes!
Just click the link below to begin your survey, and thank you for being a part of our program!